31 Jan 2013

Really busy week but no sewing

I have had a few deliveries of fabric and also some pinking shears but my tracing wheel has not turned up yet.  I really want to start of a navy corduroy Ginger as I think it will be much easier than Alma.  I'm hoping for a nice quick project next.  Also I really really want to use my Liberty print but that's for the second Ginger. Fingers crossed  I will get them for the weekend as it would be good to get going again.

I have seen a book that I would like as well that some people have used to help with fitting.  Let me know what you think of it if you have it as I am tempted to ask for it for my birthday.  It called
Fit for Real People: Sew Great Clothes Using ANY Pattern.

I have also got to find some time a post some photos of my final Alma muslin so you can see what I was talking about last week.

Last thing - I am thinking about printable patterns - especially Mathilde  There are some beautiful versions on the gallery and I think i will copy take inspiration from some of them.  Also an excellent tutorial on printable patterns.  Well done Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment